Elegant enlarged ticking stripes – a farmhouse staple – are spaced among checks and windowpanes and encompassed with a ruffled burlap border, giving the sham a breath of visual fresh air. Hand-quilted, 100% cotton.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on various neutral creme, mauve, and grey plaid, solid, and striped fabrics
- Irregular block layout accented with random squares of frayed creme cotton flax strips appliqued on natural-colored chambray
- Trimmed with 1.5″ natural-colored chambray gathered ruffle
- Reverses to creme, taupe, and mauve windowpane plaid cotton fabric
- Features 3 tie closures with 3″ overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.