The centered pinwheel of the Ozark Sham is a rich barn red, beige, black plaid, solid, and stripes embodying a true rustic appeal. Trimmed in stripes over beige and reverses to stripes and 3 light wooden button closures.
- Colors: barn red, beige, ebony
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on rich barn red, beige, and black plaid, solid, and striped fabrics
- Centered pinwheel fan block in barn red-based fabrics conveys the outland charm
- Straight edge with .5″ bias cut semolina and barn red striped fabric
- Reverses to barn red striped fabric on semolina base
- Sham features 3 light wooden button closures with 3″ overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine Pieced
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.